We’re looking for a Project Manager to join our team. If this position sounds like you, please apply!
The Digital Foundry offers a relaxed atmosphere, great hours, and flexible vacation time. You can even work remotely (when necessary). Our office is located in the heart of Cape Girardeau, Missouri, and we’re part of an exciting and innovative business community in the Klostermann Block downtown. As for our company culture, we’re owned by entrepreneurs who have big ambitions and want to share the success with doers!
Due to growth, we have an exciting opportunity to add a Project Manager to our team at our office in Cape Girardeau, Missouri. The Project Manager is the engine that drives projects to completion, and serves as a conduit between account management and the entire internal delivery and production teams. This role will manage client projects and related deliverables from estimation to delivery. The right candidate is a proactive problem solver who is intimately familiar with every detail of any given project, anticipates potential roadblocks or challenges, and is always thinking and acting one step ahead of each deadline.
Project Manager Essential Functions
- Orchestrate the entire internal project development process from start to finish, ensuring cross-functional teams are set up for success
- Hold themselves and partners accountable for on-time and on-budget delivery
- Create and maintain project schedules, clearly communicates deadlines for all key tasks, anticipates challenges, and alerts the team of potential deadline risks before they become issues
- Develop estimates and proactively manage project budgets and forecasting and communicate anticipated budget risks as needed
- Work with our Director of Growth to adjust resources and project schedules as needed based on evolving deliverables and deadlines
- Manage and update project status and project status reports
- Open jobs, load estimates, review monthly billing reports and track vendor delivery
- Conduct and document weekly status meetings with internal teams to communicate priorities, milestones and deadlines as appropriate
- Gather, organize and share all assets and requirements (include media) for each project
- Keep all project files in order with proper naming and organization for future reference (media management)
- Partner with account management counterparts to fill gaps and load level as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications or a related field
- Minimum of two years of experience tracking project financials and project management, as well as have an understanding of project management principles, methods and techniques (e.g., waterfall, agile, etc.); some experience working in an agency environment desired
- Working knowledge and experience across a variety of project management software, such as Basecamp, Smartsheets, Workfront, ProofHQ, Excel, Webvantage/Advantage, etc.
- Knowledge of all types of production processes with emphasis on digital expertise with website design and development, email marketing, social media, mobile app development, video, and search engine marketing
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of trafficking assets for a wide variety of marketing channels
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and skilled at juggling and setting multiple priorities as needed
- Excellent follow-up and organization skills
- Strong attention to detail
About The Digital Foundry's Opportunities
The Digital Foundry provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Digital Foundry complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
The Digital Foundry expressly prohibits any forms of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of The Digital Foundry’s employees to perform they job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Please submit resume and contact information to —