We’re looking for a Brand Ambassador to join our team. If this position sounds like you, please apply!
The Digital Foundry offers a relaxed atmosphere, great hours, and flexible vacation time.
Due to growth, we have an exciting opportunity to add three Brand Ambassadors to our team at our office in Cape Girardeau, Missouri. A Brand Ambassador is focused on building relationships with our community and our clients, and serves under our Director of Growth to help drive client success. This role will help build new business relationships, facilitating increased sales. The right candidate is a relationship oriented person who is intimately familiar with every detail of client needs, while actively seeking to build relationships every day.
Brand Ambassador Essential Functions
- Serves clients seeking our services and ensuring client success
- Research and build campaign solutions, including overall branding and creative, while ensuring campaign execution meets expectations
- Cold calling to develop new business
- Branstrorming with the digital marketing team and coming up with outside-the-box ideas
- Be organized and professional
- Effective relationship building, customer service, and communication skills
- Multi-task and take initiative
- Ability to effectively communicate, build rapport, and relate well to all kinds of people
- Be self-directed and dependable
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads
- Schedule meetings with prospects
- Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
- Customer service
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Google Workspace software
- Working knowledge of CRM systems
About The Digital Foundry's Opportunities
The Digital Foundry provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Digital Foundry complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
The Digital Foundry expressly prohibits any forms of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of The Digital Foundry’s employees to perform they job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Please submit resume and contact information to —